Be Creative with Free Hi-Res Photos
PixaSquare License (CC0 License) Free for all.
All photos published on PixaSquare.com fall under the Creative Commons CC0 License (CC0 License) that means all Images are free for Commercial & Personal use. You can modify and use these photos without having to get permission. You don’t need to attribute the photos. We would appreciate if you could place a link to our website.
You can’t publish photos from here "PixaSquare.com" for sell or resell or on your own website with free photo downloads. (No third-party stock websites.) Downloading (from your or other websites) or Redistribution is not allowed. All photos can only be download from here "PixaSquare.com".
Where can I use free stock photos from PixaSquare.com?
- Websites / Blogs
- Personal & Commercial (client works…)
- Website Templates (Html, Psd…) for Sell
- Presentation (PowerPoint, Keynote) for Sell
- Placeholders / Backgrounds in Templates
- Part of Templates for Sell
- Mobile Apps
- T- Shirts
- Music Artwork
- CD Cover
What can I not do with photos from PixaSquare.com?
- You can’t sell or resell the photos. (They are free for commercial & personal purposes.)
- No third-party stock websites. (Photos can only be downloaded from PixaSquare.com)
Note: Be respectful to registered trademarks. If there is an Apple product, you have to write up “Apple, the Apple Logo and iPhone are trademarks of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries.” The same with other brands, you're responsible for how you use the photos.