Terms and Conditions
Last Update: May 14th, 2018
The owner of this website is Darius Kempa (from now on Pixasquare), resident of C/ Saluet, number 2/A1, Puerto d’Andratx, postal code 07157, address Balearic Islands - Spain,
with TAX-ID/NIE number Y3633122-X and VAT-ID/NIF number ESX3633122-X.
Contact email: pixasquare(at)gmail.com
The use of this website gives you the condition of “User“. That means that you accept the terms and conditions established below.
2.- External Links
It may be possible that the PixaSquare website sends you to other sites, for example Creative Market when you purchase one of our digital product designs.
However, PixaSquare does not control those sites or its content, which in fact are subject to its own terms and conditions. PixaSquare is not responsible about the quality, truthfulness or accuracy of those sites.
3.- Intellectual and Industrial Property
The design of the PixaSquare website and the content, trademarks and logos contained therein are owned by or licensed to Pixa Square, subject to copyright and other intellectual property rights under the law. As a User, you agree to not engage in the use, copying or distribution of any of the website contents other than expressly permitted herein.
Any free content provided by Pixasquare, for example the “Freebie“, can only be used for your personal projects. Any commercial use of the free content is not allowed without the express authorization of Pixasquare.
PixaSquare includes a “Shop“ section where you can check the products and content available for sale.
However, the “Shop“ section works just as a portfolio. For this reason the sales are not done through PixaSquare but the platforms from Creative Market or Gumroad, according to its licenses and shopping process.
Although you can contact PixaSquare about any purchased content, any possible refund
request will only be handled by the CreativeMarket and Gumroad platforms.
You can subscribe to the newsletter of PixaSquare from any page of the website.
If you consent to it, we will only send you content related to PixaSquare news and content, nothing else. In any case, you will be able to unsubscribe from the list from the email itself or contacting us at pixasquare(at)gmail.com
You agree that you will only use an email from someone else to subscribe him/her to the newsletter if you have express consent from that person.
As far as the law allows, Pixa Square can not be held responsible for: a) any mistakes or omissions in the content of this website; b) the unavailability of the website or; c) the transmission of malware through the content of the website, despite taking all the necessary technological measures to prevent it.
PixaSquare reserves the right to make unannounced changes that it deems appropriate for the website. That means that PixaSquare can change, delete or add content and services provided through the site.
In addition, these terms and conditions may be updated. Amendments shall enter into force upon its publication .
This Privacy clause governs the compilation, processing and use of the personal and non-personal information as a User of PixaSquare, from the effective date established in the heading.
Pixa Square does not sell your personal information to third parties and will always ask for your consent before using your data on any different purpose of the ones established on this clause.
For the processing of your personal data, PixaSquare complies with national and european law, as well as any additional norms.
For this reason, PixaSquare adopts the required technical and organizational measures to avoid the loss, modification, improper use, non authorised access and theft of the personal data provided. Always in accordance with the estate of technology, the nature of the data and the risks to which it is exposed.
8.2.- Data collected
You can browse the website and use some basic communication features without creating an account. However, if you want to purchase some content, you will have to provide some personal information to provide the order.
The (personal and non personal) information collected by the PixaSquare will change according to that.
The personal and non personal information collected by the PixaSquare will be provided through three different ways: 1) the one collected automatically 2) the one that you provide voluntarily and 3) the one provided by third parties.
8.2.1.- The one collected automatically
This information will consist of:
- The information compiled by cookies and similar technologies stored in your device, always with your consent. Check out our Cookie clause for more information.
- The IP from where you are connecting, the device used and its characteristics, the operating system and web browser used, the language, country, time and date of the request, the reference URL or mobile network used, among others.
- Data about your use of the Pixa Square and possible bugs or errors detected during the use of the site.
8.2.2.- The one that you provide voluntarily
This information will consist of:
- The one required by PixaSquare and CreativeMarket/Gumroad to purchase one of the products offered through the platform, having to provide your basic profile info. In any case, Pixa Square does not have access to your email or payment info from CreativeMarket/Gumroad.
- The information contained in the messages sent through the contact channels, here or in CreativeMarket/Gumroad, or when subscribing to our newsletter. For example your name, alias or email.
8.2.3.- The one provided by third parties
This information will consist of:
- The one provided by payment systems for a credit or debit card, such as the time of the purchase or the amount spent.
8.3.- Rights and purposes
You should know that the fulfillment of any form is voluntary. In any case, the unfulfillment of the required fields could limit or make impossible the use of PixaSquare.
The personal data that you provide us will be collected and processed by PixaSquare, identified in clause 1. This way, your requests can be attended, the service provided and you will be informed through electronic means about our activity and services.
At any moment, you can exercise your rights of access, rectification, erasure, restrict processing, data portability and objection of your personal data through email at: pixasquare(at)gmail.com or via postal mail at: C/ Saluet, number 2/A1, Puerto d’Andratx, postal code 07157, Balearic Islands - Spain. In both cases, we will need your name and surname, as well as a copy of your national ID document.
Here you can find the forms to exercise these rights.
In the event that you have granted consent for a specific purpose, you have the right to withdraw the consent at any time, without affecting the legality of the treatment based on the consent prior to its withdrawal.
In addition, if you consider that there is a problem with the way in which PixaSquare is handling your data, you can direct your claims to the corresponding data protection authority.
8.4- Use of the Data
The data provided to PixaSquare will be used:
- To attend your requests (being your consent the lawful basis).
- To process your purchases and payments (being your consent the lawful basis).
- To send you through email, if you have previously consent to it, our newsletter and content (being your consent the lawful basis).
You will be able to unsubscribe from those emails through the email itself or contacting us at: pixasquare(at)gmail.com
8.5.- Data retention
Here you can check for how long we keep the personal data collected by Pixa Square:
- The disaggregated data will be preserved without a deletion period.
- The data from your purchases is processed by the corresponding platform, Creative Market/Gumroad.
- The subscribers' data to the newsletter will be kept from the moment the user subscribes until they unsubscribe.
- The data of users uploaded by Pixa Square to pages and profiles in social networks will be kept from the moment the user offers his consent until he/she withdraws it.
9.1.- What is a cookie?
A cookie is a text file that is sent to the web browser on your computer, mobile or tablet and used to store and retrieve information about your browsing habits. For example, as a way to remember your username and password or the language in which you want to check the website.
9.2.- What type of cookies are there?
According to the sender
- First party cookies: These ones are sent to your browser from our computers or web domain.
- Third party cookies: These ones are sent to your browser from a computer or web domain that we do not manage directly, but from a collaborating third party as for example Google.
According to its lifetime
- Session Cookies: These ones just remain on your device until you leave the website.
- Persistent Cookies: These ones remain on your device for a certain period of time, so every time you visit our website your browser can access them. These cookies stop working past a certain date.
According to its purpose
- Technical Cookies: These ones improve the browsing and the performance of the site.
- Personalized Cookies: These ones allow us to remember your personalized choices every time you visit the site.
- Analytic Cookies: These ones can measure and statistically analyze the use of the website.
Cookies used by PixaSquare:
9.3.- Third party cookies used by Pixa Square
Stripe: These cookies (for example nsr) allow you to check and manage the payments through the service.
Paypal: These cookies allow you to pay the products using this payment system.
Google: These cookies (for example NID) allow the personalization of ads in Google properties, like the search engine.
Gumroad: These cookies are used to show you digital products that can be purchased through the platform.
9.4.- How to configure and disable cookies
You can allow, block or delete cookies installed on your device from your web browser. If you do not allow the installation of cookies on your device, it may worsen the browsing experience of this site. Here you can find how to configure cookies in each browser:
10.- Law and arbitration
Unless noted otherwise, this contract is subject to Spanish Law and the parties will be subjected to a legal arbitration with the Chamber of Commerce and Industry from Majorca.